I started these 24 days knowing I needed a kick in the pants, and a change and wow did I get one. Its all been for the better, and its just going to keep getting better. I have found new friends and new support and a new level of will power along this journey. This has not just been a journey of losing weight and inches but a journey of gaining better health, gaining better insight into my strengths and the power of commitment and positive thinking.
The 24 Day Challenge has been a stepping stone to a better way of living to me, and I'm going to keep dancing down that path, and no one is going to stop this girl. Cause I've been sparked, and there is no stopping a girl once she's gone sparked.
Looking back over some of my goals I set during this challenge, I've met a few, I'm still working on a few achieved some I never intending to work on, and I'm still making more. Watch out world.
- Get healthy, lose weight, gain muscle and gain energy.
- WOW was I surprised. I FEEL healthier. I'm not craving junk, I can easily pass up cookies and Cheetos and soda all day long in favor of almonds, the infamous protein balls, fresh fruit and cherry tomatoes.
- I have lost weight...11 pounds total! Buh-BAM
- I feel like I have gained muscle, I feel stronger, and I have lost 15.5 inches total...I have a waist again!!
- I have SO much energy. Even when I'm not drinking spark I feel great. I truly believe the detox and added great nutrition has made such a difference in my energy level. I love it!
These are just a few of the wonderful things that have happened in the last month. Wow. Its not over folks, I am going to keep on moving forward with my goals and become the best person I can be. I do hope you'll continue to cheer me on and join me if you feel so inclined!